MEN WATHNAK GROUP (ABN 19 876 284 916) is a key leading Khmer business consultancy across Australia. Currently, we are providing Khmer to/from English interpreting and translating, business consultancy using anthropology, the first Khmer counselling and psychotherapy nationally and internationally, owned nature Australian made/grew cosmetic products DR. CV and travel agent. We aim to be a one-stop-shop for the Cambodian community not just only in Australia, but back home and internationally as well. We cannot stop here, and we need to enhance the vision moving to our 2030 mission ‘Enhance Khmer language and culture by being a sustainable business supporting The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals’. This role is for our office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Representatives/Consultants to help customers identify and purchase the products they desire. General duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase MEN WATHNAK GROUP’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the MEN WATHNAK GROUP’s workforce. You will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support to optimise workflow procedures in the office on top of assisting colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. You will be an important ally to every organisation (our stakeholders) who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house. A successful Sales Representatives/Consultants has first and foremost, a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design, a person who have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. You will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
From time-to-time, you will be assisting our certified practitioner to translator to interpret written and audio pieces in the Khmer language, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone. You have the responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of the given material, using specialised dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
You are invited to volunteer for MEN WATHNAK GROUP FOUNDATION to enhance your skills while working with us as well.
- Working from your home for the top Cambodian business in Australia
- Team working with our Chief Executive Officer who graduated from the top 1% university worldwide
- Involve, emerge and understand the Australian work-culture
- Scholarships to study courses from Australia.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers, both face-to-face and eMobile
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Organise and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyse and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Fluently in the Khmer language
- Proficiency in English
- Can manage 0ur social media platform
- Be able to design a poster, flyer up the Cambodian tending
How To Apply
Please send to [email protected]:
- CV (one in Khmer AND one in English)
- Cover Letter (one in Khmer AND one in English)
- Address Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer $300 - $500
- Qualification Year 12 and above (high school leaver)