The Academic Training Manager shall implement the kindergarten academic strategies, policies, guidelines, procedures and other operations to achieve the objectives of academic department within NTC Group and its assigned campus.
- To design the new kindergarten curriculum and materials which aims at meeting the demand of all stakeholders with competitively educational quality;
- To support in reviewing the existing programs to know how they are implemented and evaluate the academic leadership and management in a purpose of ensuring the learning and teaching outputs;
- To monitor, evaluate and improve school curriculum, materials and teaching procedures, guidelines to be effectively implementation.
- To assure the process of teacher recruitment and selection to fit with the selection criteria.
- To coordinate the annual TOFEL/IELTS and compulsory exams to improve and strengthen teaching quality;
- To coordinate student learning assessment to improve and strengthen learning quality;
- To implement the academic policies, procedures and strategies to supplement the unclearly regulated mechanism;
- To prepare academic professional development trainings and capacity building programs and deliver to the target groups;
- To support in classroom action research activities and guidelines to help enforce new concepts of teaching and learning;
- To perform other tasks assign by supervisor:
- Master of Education in TESOL or Education Leadership and Management;
- Minimum of 05 years experiences in kindergarten academic programs;
- Good English proficiency, proven by at least TOEFL of over 500;
- Good knowledge of teaching and learning assessment;
- Working knowledge of kindergarten curriculum development and teacher training methodology;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity; and
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary and Benefit:
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
- How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at [email protected] only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Contact Details
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Address #100, St. Pasteur (St.51 - St.200), Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Experience 2-5 Years