- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 1-2 years experiences in accounting.
- Good English for both written and spoken.
- Accounting Software (QuickBooks)
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Excel Power Point), Internet and E-mail.
- Teamwork player with good analytical & strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work flexibly and independently & Able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
- Name : HR Department
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone : +85598502888
- Website : www.elitefood.com.kh
- Address : No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
***ចំណាំ បេក្ខជនដែលបានចាក់វ៉ាក់សាំងការពារកូវិឌ-19 មានអាទិភាព
- Address No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer 200-500
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years