– Provide accounting, budgetary and financial information to president
– Financial management
– Monitor budget and payment for general service and costing
– Setting account standard in Company
– Analyzing, forecasting financial situation
– Check and verify purchasing procedures.
– Maintain petty cash.
– Assist in preparation of correspondence, tracks budget and purchases.
– Progress claim checking
– Stock audit
– Responsible for all taxes obligations
– Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and asset
– Task reports.
– Perform other tasks as assigned.
– Education: Bachelor degree.
– Skill: Accounting or other relevant fields.
– Experience: At least 7 to 10 years of experience in relevant field (with construction company).
– Computer Skill: Proficiency in using Ms. Office and accounting software.
– Language Skill: Good in verbal and written English.
*** Personal Quality
– Hard working and honesty
– Good communication
– Positive thinking
How To Apply
Standard Construction & Engineering Co., Ltd
Address: #336, Street Vichealay, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh
Tel: 077 234566, 070 999 484
Tel: (855)23 43 2003, (855)23 43 2005
Email: [email protected]
Attractive salary and benefits will be offered
Only short-list candidates will be contacted for interview
CVs received will not be returned
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years