- Ensure timely and accurate invoice settlement.
- Perform verification of invoices with purchase order and other supporting documents.
- Ensure all invoices have been checked by Tax Division for declaration purpose.
- Conduct the 3-way match process and identifies any discrepancies;
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and outstanding balance
- Organize invoices and perform the reconciliation of vendor statement.
- Conduct the vendor-customer off-setting process in case there is requisition.
- Maintain all vendor related documents including invoices and supporting documents.
- Produce monthly reports to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Third Year degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree in field is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable, Accounting Operation, or a related area.
- Knowledge of Accounting/Finance and Accounts Payable is preferred
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Familiarity with SUN software
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication in English and Khmer
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong time management skills.
- Build and maintain good relationship and communication with both external and internal customer
How To Apply
Tel: 067 826 826
Email: [email protected]
#137B, Street 271, Sangkat Boeng Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years