- Responsible for entering daily receipts from cash collection via live checks to the system.
- Reviewed and monitored all cash applications to ensure proper allocation, and accuracy while ensuring internal controls are efficient and maintained in accordance with the system.
- Collaborated with the accounting teams to research and resolve all account discrepancies assuring efficient weekly, monthly, quarterly closings
- Accounts receivable analysis and reporting and maintains accurate records and notes.
- Responds to daily customer calls and inquiries.
- Assist the team leads with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of receivable and work closely with the Team to ensure that receivables are reconciled with the data at any given time.
- Provides summery and detail of customer statement with updated account information.
- Perform quality assurance and compliance in AR related activities
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash receipts reports for management
- Investigate unapplied cash and resolve outstanding balances
- Bachelor’s Degree /Associates Degree in Business area or Accounting strongly preferred.
- 1 years of directly related experience
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detailed oriented and proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and also as a productive member of a team.
Phone : 085 228 168 / 098 472 168
Email : [email protected]
Address :B2-109, B2-110, Elysee Building, Diamond Island, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years