- Coordinates, updates, and maintains the tracking database for new and existing of fixed asset including asset identification, tagging number, location identification, physical count, and maintaining equipment
- Coordinates transfer of equipment with Facilities and Operation, and updates the assets module with each transfer.
- Supplies information for inventory or fixed asset report base on management ‘s need
- Performs physical count of fixed asset and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Doing depreciation of fixed assets cost
- Analyst data and costing of company’s fixed assets
- Work directly with Manager update regarding stock inflow and outflow.
- Review balance of fixed asset and count the items in stock.
- Recommend fixed assets that should be disposed to management
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- 13rd Month Salary
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- Chinese New Year Bonus
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or related field
- At least 2- or 3-years experiences in Fixed Assets Management
- Strong numerical analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to analyze and interpret statistical data
- Advance of Computer skills (Microsoft excel…)
How To Apply
We appreciate your interest and time to asking any further information please contact me via address as below:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 092 333 031/ 016 66 24 52
Phnom Penh HQ No.135, St. 95, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Address Phnom Penh HQ No.135, St. 95, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer $450 Up
- Experience 0- 2 Years