- Maintain proper accounting records of transactions in accordance with Cambodia law and to enable preparation of accurate and reliable financial reports and financial statements.
- Timely production of management accounts, financial statements, cash flow projections and financial analyses.
- Analyze financial information and discuss with business unit managers
- Review operating capital position with business unit managers
- Prepare year end statutory financial statement in accordance with Cambodia law
- Liaise with external auditors on statutory audit
- Compute allocation of support function costs to the various business units
- Liaise with Principals and customers on financial matters.
- Assist in compilation of annual budget
- Compilation and submission of VAT returns.
- Ensuring compilation with the Company policies and accounting standards
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time
- Must a speak Chinese.
- Graduate Bachelor in relate field
- Have experience in Accounting
- Good communication and Deal with external environment
- Have Management and Leadership skill
- Be honesty, good behavior, hard work, flexible
- High responsible, high commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
How To Apply
Tel: 085 869 888
Email: [email protected]
- Address #4902 St. Betong, Phum Trea, Sangkat Stoeung Meanchey, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years