- Coordinates, updates, and maintains the tracking database for new and existing of fixed asset including asset identification, location identification, physical count, and maintaining equipment
- Coordinates transfer of equipment with Facilities and Operation, and updates the assets module with each transfer.
- Supplies information for inventory or fixed asset report base on management ‘s need
- Performs physical count of fixed asset and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Work directly with Manager update regarding stock inflow and outflow.
- Review balance of fixed asset and count the items in stock.
- Recommend fixed assets that should be disposed to management
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
How To Apply
Phnom Penh HQ No.135, St. 95, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Address Phnom Penh HQ No.135, St. 95, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer $450 Up
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years