- Making Daily plan report , daily balance report
- Reimbursement, clear advance
- petty cash
- Daily cash closing balance
- Monthly closing balance
- Monthly tax declaration
- Process transaction issue check update to journal
- Booking Data in SAP system and making account statements
- Controlling cash and bank account (Cash Withdrawal, cash —
Local transfer and overseas, issue L/C)
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling AP and AR
- Making daily report, monthly report
- Reviewing and recommending modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Preparing and checking document for tax audits and tax returns
- Preparing and checking monthly tax declaration document and reports
- Booking financial record into accounting standard system
- Closing monthly, yearly balance in system
- Other related assigned by management
* Benefit from AJU Cambodia
- Lunch fee 1$/day & Over Time fee.
- Grand bonus on every Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben. And 13th Month Bonus
- Grand annual leave 1.5day per month.
- Give chance to make a trip to Korea.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Require minimum 2-3 year experiences in similar role and relevant industry.
- Good in English (written and spoken).
- Can Speak Korean encourage
- Computer Literacy especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Familiar with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Ability to work as a team and in a multi‐cultural environment.
- High responsibilities, commitment and working ability to meet the deadline and results-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and attitude.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years