- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Handle monthly and annually tax declaration, and manage
- any issues related to Tax Authority.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting or related fields.
- Undergraduate students are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1-2year experience in Accounting AR & AP or related fields.
- Broad concept about accounting system
- Good command of Khmer reading, writing, and speaking English is a plus.
- Can work as a team and have high responsibility
- Good personal relation, self-motivated, hones and commitment
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in computer skills program (QuickBooks, MS office, Internet, and E-mail)
- At least 2-3-year experience in management of accounting fields
- Good Communication skills
- Being of hone
How To Apply
- Salary Offer $400-$500
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years