- Supervise the daily accounting transactions including bank reconciliation, accounts payable/receivable and general ledger.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records.
Prepare monthly and annual accounting reports.
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming goods, and supplies.
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase orders are completed and enter in the system.
- Keep trach of inventory and supplies that need restocking.
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory list of all incoming, outgoing, and current inventory and supplies.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Make noted of damaged inventory and make reports.
- Carry out the annual audit by giving information and answers to auditors.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Check the progress of accounting financial objectives.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Female or Male, Age from 20 to 35.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in accounting.
- Self-motivate, flexible, puncture, honest, hard-working, Analytical problem-solving ability.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office especially QuickBooks.
- Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer $500-$999
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years