We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Gender: Female age from 30 years old.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Team player, initiative, friendly and service oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of computer Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to drive car and have car driving license.
- Contact person: Ms.Thoeurn Sochenda
- Phone No: 010 999 586
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: No 128, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Toek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
- Address No 128, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Toek Thla, Khan Sen Sok
- Experience 5- 10 Years