- Prepared & reconciled cash receipt to make ensure that cash keep in safe, and correctly.
- Prepared & reconciled petty cash by manual to the Computerized Accounting System
- Organized Account Payable officer and subordinate to ensure that on time key in and correctly
- Daily facilitate with owner or shareholder for inter change cheque or cash equivalent.
- Daily coordinate with bank on enquires last balance and reconciliation upon ordering from directors.
- Prepared monthly accrual payment, reversed and prepaid expense.
- Monthly prepared Financial Report to the specific purpose, and department.
- To ensure that the relevant supporting documents of daily transactions are completed and have been verified for the top management’s review and signature.
- Develop in implementing and streamlining the internal control procedures covering all activities of the company.
- Be fully acquainted with the accounting system, its policies and procedures and those of the company.
- To supervise the Accounts Receivable section for ensuring that all the precautionary measures have been implemented and all the outstanding debts are collected on a timely basis.
- To supervise the accounting in all tasks in the month end closing and to check the financial reports before submit to top management.
- Supervise the AR in auditing the operation of the company’s revenue generating departments.
- To supervise the purchasing in auditing the operation of Purchasing, receiving, and store management.
- To set guidelines and deadlines dates for each employee’s monthly work in order to ensure timely financial reporting.
- To ensure that an organized, up-to-date filing system is maintained for all pertinent financial records.
- Key in Revenue/Selling: BC Group (MVT2, MVT3, MVT6, Prek Lep, Prek Pnov, and other projects)
- Prepare weekly labor fee and allocate disbursement by each construction site.
- Delegate daily administrative task on arrangement chauffer and authority’s activity.
- Control to avoid errors or fraud by develop in implementation of internal control.
- Other assignment by the management
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance and banking.
- Have experience in accounting Supervisor at least 2 years
- Be honest
- Very good at computer Microsoft office, Quick Book.
- Good in English.
How To Apply
Tel: 016 400 704 / 098 43 22 26
Email: [email protected]
- Address Mekong View Tower building, St. Keo Chenda, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khann Reusei keo, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer $300-$350
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years