- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and corrective maintenance, mail room, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Saudi Labor Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards.
- Analytical mind that can identify problem.
- Creativity to provide solutions to complex problem.
- Organizational skill to handle and prioritize tasks
- In-Dept. understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies
- Good in teamwork
- Proficient in MS office
- Detailed oriented
- Have a strong sense of discretion to keep confidential information to a minimum few
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Self-motivated/goal oriented, leads by example
- Leadership to lead and manage projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related fileds.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Admin/ HR/ Supervisor or manager role in an established company.
How To Apply
Interested candidate, please kind submits CV and Cover Letter to the address below;
Tel: 088-999-6983, 077-797-637, 087-792-666
Telegram Link: https://telegram.me/baitongjob
Email: [email protected]
- Address #434, Road National 5, Sangkat km6, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer $1000 Up
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years