- Repair and maintenance office asset
- Purchase office supplies, stationery, snack and control stock for company
- Processing on document delivery
- Manage office cleaning and ensure office environment is in well-maintenance
- Take action on office pantry by observe the CCTV
- Assist to handle the festival decoration and team building.
- Handle staff’s inquiries and issue.
- Other tasks assign by Management.
- Accommodation provided in Sihanoukville City with daily house cleaner to clean the hostel and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the
- 25 days Annual Leave in a year.
- After probation increment based on performance.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Annual festival celebrations and gifts.
- Meal allowance.
- Medical coverage.
- Friendly working environment.
- Applicant able to stay in company hostel
- Must have basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office.
- Applicant must possess at least a Diploma in any major.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Khmer communication skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure, independent.
- Ability to work 12 hours a day and 5 days a week
How To Apply
Address: 3 Village, Sangkat 3, Sihanoukville, Sihanouk Province.
Contact : Human Resource Department
Email : [email protected]
Tel: 093 550 384
(During Mondays to Fridays 10am-7pm)
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years