New Gateway International School (NGIS) is a tri-lingual (English, Chinese, and Khmer) private school licensed by the Cambodian Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport (MoEYS) with a main campus in Makara 7 district (near Olympic Stadium) and a new campus in Sen Sok district (near the airport). There are currently 700+ students in the kindergarten program and 600+ in the primary and secondary programs.
Graduating students receive a high-school diploma from the MoEYS. Students also receive various Cambridge English Language Assessment certifications.
As a result of our steady growth.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on
procedures or policies.
- Monitors daily staff /employee attendance
- Ensuring that human and material resources are correctly utilized.
- Providing training and development to the staff.
- Gathering, adapting, storing and distributing information within the school.
- Meeting with other members of management and planning for the future.
- Departmental administrative duties.
- Generate monthly and other periodical reports, including those to MOE and other authorities.
- Data input into School Management System.
- Liaising with Heads of Schools on current student role.
- $300 Up
- Proven working experience in School.
- Basic PC knowledge
- Good English Communication
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- High school degree (Bachelor degree is preferred)
- Honest and able to work under pressure
How To Apply
If interest, please send your CV to address below;
Phone: 092 899 980
Email: [email protected]
Address: #2,4, St. 156 corner 211, SangKat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia