- Check Attendance
- Control Leave
- Manage operation & maintenance of office stationary/equipment
- Maintain safe and clean office workplace
- Sort and distribute mails to office staff
- Prepare JDs and Orientation to new staffs
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering suppliers
- Control Diesel
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
How To Apply
Canadia Tower, Floor 26th, Sangkat Wat Phnom Penh, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 088-999-6983, 077-797-637, 096-666-3609
Email: [email protected]
- Salary Offer $600-$800
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years