- Handle daily petty cash administration
- Manage cash flow and report to Supervisor for fund arrangement.
- Issue payment vouchers for harvesting/planting
- Prepare timely payments and ensure invoices are duly authorized
- Assist in preparation of financial & management reports
- Maintain proper filing and records
- Verified and matching weigh bridge slip with harvesting report
- Monthly verified/count inventory listing with physical actual stock
- Ensure accurately and completeness of farm payments and receipt documents before send to HQ
- Other adhoc duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience in similar position
- Proficient with computers and other accounting and office software
- Proactive, committed and able to meet deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive working attitude with a strong people-oriented disposition
- Team player and able to communicated effectively and work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Candidate must be willing to stay and work at farm.
- Salary budget US$600 – US$800 per month
How To Apply
Canadia Tower, Floor 26th, Sangkat What Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 088-999-6983, 077-797-637, 096-666-3609
Email: [email protected]
- Salary Offer 600$-800$
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years