- Assist to lead Agency planning team comprising to Agency record, planning, reporting
- Assist manager to implement projects related to Agency sales plan
- Support supervisor to develop/implement the Agency channel guideline in order to ensure the quality of Agency performance
- Supervise requirements planning for department, division, project, or organization
- Prepare memo, requirements and update manual/ Agency handbook
- Coordinate the budget for Agency channel activities and events organization
- Participate in sales training, refreshment training for Agency salesforce
- Plan recruitment and sales events of the Agency channel
- Support and facilitate Agency sales activities plan
- Assist supervisor to set KPI for Agency salesforce
- Gather competitor information and adjust to the current marketing needs
- Join, plan and support CSR activity as needed
- Monitor and evaluate of the Agency sales result against the projection
- Responsible of all equipment or properties of the company (e.g. Fax, Photocopier machine, Scanner, Printer, etc.)
- Conducting daily meetings and coaching / motivational activities
- Submitting the Daily case submission forecast and reporting at the end of the day, cases submitted
- Providing Weekly Development Plan report and updating weekly on the progress
- Organizing indoor/ outdoor activities e.g. Career and Sales Seminar for Recruitment & Sales, workshops, sales canvassing, etc.
- Ensuring candidates are registered each new Induction Class
- Reporting of all incidences or issues immediately.
- A working knowledge of financial concept, knowledge of insurance compliance guidelines desired
- The ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project goals, which requires the ability to think and react timely and use creativity to organize, plan and manage projects.
- Patient and aggressive to push sale
- Professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Responsibility, self-motivation, dependability, as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business/related.
- 4 years’ work experience related.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
How To Apply
Tel: 015 556 886
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Print Tower, Office level 6th #455, Presh Monivong Blvd (93 ), Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification No Limitation
- Experience 2-5 Years