- Responsible for the staff management of the operation department
- Formulate basic procedures and operating standards for cargo transshipment, storage, and handover
- Responsible for coordination and communication with customers, sales staff, airlines and foreign agents, and timely feedback of information
- Supervise and manage the supplier’s operational service quality and improve solutions
- Handle customer reservations, check cargo flight information regularly every day, and update them to customers in time
- The docking airline communicates flight and cargo information, handles abnormal situations, clears the cabin in a timely and accurate manner, and tracks the warehouse until the flight takes off.
- Make various operation reports, sort and analyze data, and report to management
- Pay attention to market conditions and put forward relevant business recommendations
- More than 5 years of working experience in Air Freight company, and more than 2 years of management experience of operation department in Air Freight company
- Fluent in Chinese (verbal and written) as a working language, and basic English communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft. Word & Excel
- Able to join fast
- Must have experience in the Air Freight company
- Must can speak professional Chinese and basic English
- Can be open to headhunters
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
- 18 days of annual leave
- NSSF & Medical insurance & Accident insurance
- Seniority pay
- Holidays followed with Ministry of labor and vocational training, Cambodia.
- Address # 445, Phnom Penh Tower, 13 Floor, Preah Monivong Blvd 93 corner 232, Boeng Proluet Sangkat, Prampir Meakkakra Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer $1000 - $1500
- Experience 0- 2 Years