Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting complex accounts that have been escalated from the Account Receivable team
- Assisting Credit Controller to ensure debt collection processes are upheld when there are any overdue invoices or payments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Monitoring schedule payment and chasing any overdue invoices under the instruction given by Credit Controller
- Preparing Early Alert Warning Report on high-risk account and other reports under supervision of Credit Controller
- Issuing Default Letter or Warning Letter shall the payment is missed under the direction of Credit Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree level requirement in finance or business-related field of study.
- Sound analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to achieve outcomes within agreed timeframes and under time pressures.
- Good business acumen for problem-solving skills.
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of English both speaking and writing
- Proficiency in computer skill including Microsoft office (excel and word)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to Bright Victory Mekong Petroleum Import & Export Co., Ltd (BVM) using the contact below no later than 17h00, 28 February 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. CV and application will not be returned.
Address: #46a, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 023 992 092 or Email: [email protected]
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years