• Software technical design and architecture.
• Design and development of local software solution or regional integration SDK following regional IT compliance and IT security standard. These solutions can be web application or mobile applications.
• Develop reusable components, data/UI framework to increase develop speed and agility remove software coupling and produce very module solution.
• API implementation for integration regional project, third party systems. Build API framework for ease of internal development use and consumption.
• Research on new technology
• Technical solution analysis, review, and best approach recommendation.
• Software solution development and implementation wherever local scope is required.
• Work closely regional team to implementation integration wherever local scope is required.
• Collaborate with the business and across multiple functions (Agile delivery, Product, Data Science, Architecture, Infrastructure, etc.) to ensure teams are aligned and moving in the right direction to deliver.
• Produce technical documentation and guideline. E.g. technical specification documentation, application/system design/architecture diagram…
• Perform unit testing and any required internal automated factory testing.
• Ensure all development and implementation complies with organizational policies and compliance, and international best practices and standards.
• Lead junior and mid-level team members to delivery project assignment in time and meeting quality requirement.
• Provide technical coaching and training to junior and mid-level team members.
• Provide technical review to team members to ensure quality.
• Experienced in API integration such as payment integration, or partner API integration.
• Experienced in working with databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Azure SQL PaaS DB, CouchDB
• Experience leading small team in enterprise software/solution project/enhancements delivery.
• Experience in working with corporate process and Regional policies and framework.
• Leading development team in implementation.
• Experience in design back-end data framework or front-end UI framework.
• Experienced working with Azure Services:
– Azure SQL PaaS, Azure VM, Azure Kubernetes Services.
• ASP.NET and Webservice/Web API (REST or SOAP) development and third-party integration.
• Experienced in COBOL and/or SMART/400.
• Experience developing enterprise level web application and implementing API integration using cloud technology.
• Programming language: Java, C#
• Web Programming: React JS, Angular JS
• Framework: Hibernate, MVC, WPF, MVVM, dotNET and dotNETCore
• Database: MS SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
• Version Control: BitBucket, Azure DevOps
• CICD Tool: Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkin
• Query Language: SQL, PosgreSQL, and N1QL is a plus
• Software design and architecture.
• Programming best practices and standards.
• Enterprise architecture design pattern.
• Software Development Life Cycle: Agile Methodologies.
• Ability to work in Agile, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
• Working proficiency in development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks.
How To Apply
Tel: 017 555 422 / 098 555 438
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Tower, 20F, #445 Monivong Blvd, Boeung Prolit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years