• Lead Business Analyst team in core and non-core system support, issue investigation, resolution or escalation to technical team.
• Conduct requirement gathering, analysis, and solution exploration.
• Work closely with technical/architecture lead in ensuring timely delivery according to plan and delivering high quality solution with proper documentation.
• Follow company defined SDLC (Waterfall, Agile) for project/change implementation and produce necessary deliveries for compliance, audit and internal handover.
• Provide IT work breakdown structure and progress update to project manager/lead on IT delivery.
• Coordinate and assist business function in UAT and business verification.
• Work with MI & BI team to ensure all MIS/business statistic reporting are designed and delivered correct according to business function’s need and requirement.
• Observe international and company standards change management process for both core and non-core system e.g. change tracking, change documentation, agile delivery.
• Data analysis and SQL query for report and data.
• Perform internal QA and coordinate UAT and sign-off.
• Coordinate internal and regional deployment.
Vendor Technical Management
• Understand technical design and implementation of vendor’s solution.
• Managed and maintain vendor technical documentations provided to PCLA
• Responsible as first line support for issue and technical issue escalation to vendor for support.
• Bridge between business user and vendor’s Business Analyst/Project Manager to translate business needs/challenge into functional logic.
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders in various vendors engagement processes like Request for Proposal, Proposal technical evaluation, vendor recommendation base on technical standpoint, etc.
• Ensure that vendor deliver the right product fitting to requirements and scope.
• Assist in planning and managing IT solution budget.
• Assist in leading Business Analysis & Quality Assurance team
• Assist in translating company into department strategy and action plans for team
• Bachelor’s Degree in information system management, Computer Science
• and Business preferred.
• 4+ years with proven project management experience in Information Systems implementation or IT consultancy/Business Analysts.
• Experience in insurance policy administration (e.g. LIFE/Asia) system support, usage, configuration and consultancy preferred.
• Ability to interact with business users in a professional manner.
• In-depth understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile (DevOps or Scrum).
• Being good at listening skills, teamwork and demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
• Good knowledge in software documentation, standard, and best practices.
• Ability to deliver technical jargons in layman terms.
• Understanding of life insurance business is preferable
• Understand in various OS Window Server, Linux, UNIX and VMware is preferable.
How To Apply
Tel: 017 555 422 / 098 555 438
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Tower, 20F, #445 Monivong Blvd, Boeung Prolit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years