- To act as financial business partner for Construction Material business with strategic thinking and execution for financial excellences through strong recommendation for business alignment and improvement with high level of accuracy.
- Reviews & supports team to analyze business performance key drivers, Costings, and financial statement to assist management decision; as well as provide the recommendation as finance business partner and for financial excellent
- Assists manager and team to prepare yearly financial budget and planning, dealing with business commercial stakeholders
- Oversights, controls, and analysis the financial performance of the business units under the scope and in line with approved budget
- Ensures that monthly and periodically financial report is prepared in a timely and a quality manner
- Controls and coordinates with internal audit and other stakeholders on financial statement related
- Leads and supports team to develop more automated reporting format; and closely work with IT Business solution team in producing online reporting of the business [Power BI] as deemed appropriate
- Supervises and mentors the team by providing constructive feedback, sharing, and on the job training base on own experience and qualification.
- Assists manager on overall and ad-hoc analysis as assigned, help to filter and liaising between teams to ensure effective and efficient outputs delivery.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or ACCA is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory or managerial experiences
- Experienced in management accounting or ERP system is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of finance, analysis & able to explain complex technical issues in a simple way
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and Power Point Skills
- Demonstrate consistency and high attention to detail
- Strong in presentation, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Able to manage team, motivate and work cross functional project
- Accurate and disciplined
What we offer:
Chip Mong Group will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, Seniority Pay, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip with family and other benefits based on HR policy.
Phone: 060 665 511 / 068 681 456
Email: [email protected]
Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Address #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years