- Assistant marketing managers support marketing activities through the planning, organization, and implementation of market research to obtain data that gives information regarding consumer preferences and market trends.
- Interpret data obtained from market survey to produce results which are useful in identifying a target market or in determining the demand for a product/service.
- Overseeing the activities of marketing teams to ensure designated tasks and set targets are achieved.
- Conduct surveys to determine consumer reception of a new product usually by analyzing product features, market trend, and price.
- Assistant marketing managers are in charge of writing press releases and statements for promotion of products on media channels.
- Organizing promotional events or advertising as part of marketing strategies.
- Prepare and present regular reports to superiors on marketing activities and results of implemented plans.
- Contact potential customers through any means of communications.
- Employ knowledge of company goals in carrying out marketing operations.
- Establish good working relationships and rapport with clients to ensure continued patronage and minimal consumer attrition.
- Support marketing managers in the development of pricing strategies to set suitable prices for products.
- Monitor the performance of the products in the market to modify strategies where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic design, Media or related field
- At least 3 years working experience in related position
- Strong ability creative content planning, writing and process management.
- Be able to work under pressure and good at working as a team
Phone : 016 55 05 64 / 078 92 93 12
Email : [email protected]
Address : TUBE COFFEE OFFICE, St.317, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years