The Assistant Marketing Manager will support ULS’ Marketing and Communicatons (MarComms) Manager in the organization and coordination of the MarComms team, activities and clients. With the support of the Marketing and Production Assistant, the Assistant Marketing Manager will support on:
• Project management and follow up on internal deliverables and deadlines;
• Client (account) management;
• Enforcement of MarComms’ team processes and workflow with all ULS departments in an effective and productive manner;
• Production and event coordination when required.
* Job Description
Specifically, this position will focus in the following areas, in order of priority:
* Client Management
• Support management of clients (internal and external) by attending and/or calling for meetings and following up on tasks / projects; and maintain communication channels with clients;
• Collect clients’ feedback and communicate it to the Marcomms team for any revisions of the deliverables;
• To understand clients’ requirements and expectations; and to advise clients on best possible solutions for their requirements, keeping in mind MarComms’ current workload and availability of resources.
• Assist in the coordination of MarComms’ deliverables for MarComms team by keeping objectives, tasks and deadlines clear; follow up with team members to ensure timely completion of the deliverables and ensure deliverables meet expectations;
• Assist the MarComms Manager in the delivery or presentation of results to clients;
• Work closely with the MarComms Manager and team to identify strategic requirements of the department and to support staff performances whenever possible.
* Production Management
• Source suppliers for production and, when required, follow up on the production process until the client receives final delivery. Ensure ULS is receiving the best quality products for the budget.
* Event Management
• When required, support MarComms, Sales department and Operations department with the coordination of internal events, including venue scouting, event concept, production of collateral and print, AAR and any other relevant activities to ensure a smooth run-through and losing of events
Education & Experience
-Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent;
-Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated;
-Minimum of 3 years Marketing or Communication experience;
-Possess strong organizational, communication and administrative skills;
-Interest in Marketing, Communications, Arts, Photography and Design strongly valued;
-Able to work independently and also work as part of a team;
-Knowledge of BaseCamp, Everhour and other applications for project management is a plus;
-Excellent written and oral communication skills, well-developed presentation skills;
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is still in its formative period;
-Experience in the real estate / property development / architecture industry preferred but not essential.
– Languages: Fluent in English, competency in Chinese (Mandarin) preferred but not essential.
* Other Details
-Working hours: Up to 48 hours per week; primary work days shall be Monday to Friday 9 AM – 6 PM with occasional offsite work. Work outside of office hours will be required on occasions.
-Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
-Reports to: This position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
-Compensation: ULS is offering a competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
-Benefits: This position comes with international medical coverage and unlimited holiday/leave.
How To Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter sharing your experiences to [email protected]
Please use the subject line: “I love marketing”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years