- Assist Restaurant Manager in maintain appropriate staffing and prepare staff weekly/monthly roster;
- Assist Restaurant Manager in enforcing compliance with food safety.
- Assist restaurant manager in administrating all paper work in a timely manner;
- Assists in analyzing profit and loss statements and in meeting established.
- Assist Restaurant Manager to ensure product processes and policies are trained;
- Motivates and directs team member and shift coordinators to exceed guest expectation with friendly and speed of service in clean surroundings;
- Assist restaurant manager to recruits, hire, train, and work to retain effective team talent by making decision or recommendation on hiring and advancement;
- Maintains and records accurate inventory;
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shift, meeting and training;
- Performs other duties as assigned by top management.
- Bachelor’s degree in general management, general business or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant food franchise restaurant experience or retail store business
- Excellent communicator and compelling presenter with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Customer-focused mindset
- Excellent with PowerPoint and Excel
- Good in English communication.
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years