• Assistant Restaurant Manager to maintain appropriate staffing and prepare staff weekly/monthly roster.
• Enforcing compliance with food safety.
• Administrating all paperwork in a timely manner.
• Assists in analyzing profit and loss statements and in meeting established.
• Ensure product processes and policies are trained.
• Motivates and directs team member and shift coordinators to exceed guest expectation with friendly and speed of service in clean surroundings;
• Maintains and records accurate inventory.
• Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shift, meeting, and training;
• Performs other duties as assigned by top management.
• Competitive salary
• Seniority Payment
• Annual leave and Public holiday follow the Labor Law of Cambodia
• Training and career development opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in general business or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with similar positions.
• Excellent communicator and compelling presenter with strong written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
• Customer-focused mindset
• Excellent with PowerPoint and Excel
• Good in English communication.
How To Apply
Contact person: HR Department
Add: #47, St. 294, Sangkat Beoung Kengkang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 085 555 831 | 093 555 860
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years