- Function as liaison between CEO and various departments to facilities smooth daily company
- Conserves CEO’s time by drafting documents, reports, presentations and correspondence for
review and/or signature from dictation, handwritten notes, and conversation.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO,
including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Able to work independently, from conception to completion.
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and
- Maintains an update and accurate calendar as well as schedules appointment and office meeting
- Works closely and effectively with CEO by keeping well informed of upcoming commitments,
responsibilities and deadlines, following up appropriately.
- Facilities management meeting by planning agendas, developing and distributing presentations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ensuring meeting are effectively organized.
- Excellent ability to organize and follow on up multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skill: open clear, structured and straight forward.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Qualifications and training required:
- Good at computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint….)
- Strong presentation skill
How To Apply
Tel: 015 817 593
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Building B, Russian Blvd (110)., Chong Thnal Village, Sangkat Tuek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years