- Responsible to lead the automation inclusive maintenance ( internal or external), upgrades hardwares or software on services and licence
- Responsible for work order(WO) scoping, proritisation, quality of work order detail, issuing of work orders, and the effective follow up and closing out of work orders.
- Plan, control, and monitor plant control & instrumentation maintenance activities through work order system.
- Ensure that the instruments comply with health and safety regulations.
- Participant in plant safety, health and environmental, TPM programs.
- Reporting Near miss and unsafe condition.
- Implement procedure, SOP & WI.
- To understand and apply LOTO for during work.
- Ensure production equipment are in the good condition to run smooth process and production.
- Provide and conduct daily & weekly performance evaluation and provide plan for improvement by RCA or advanced problem solving.
- Continuous improvement on technical availability through TPM analyze the breakdown in daily basic.
- Install, maintain, repair, overhaul, calibration and test a Brewery equipment & instrumentations.
- Troubleshoot all machines and process controller hardware, maintain a functional knowledge if the operation of the system software and hardware.
- Make periodic preventative maintenance inspections of all machine and control systems. Diagnosing existing or potential trouble.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications in making installations or performing major repair work.
- To work with Area responsible for troubleshooting any automation related breakdown.
- To work with team for achieve maintenance KPI.
- Bachelor/ Engineering degree in automation, process engineering, software engineering or relevant areas.
- Knowledge of electrical standards, production networks, protocols. Knowledge/ practical experience with PCS ( Proleit) and PLC/Scada ( Siemens)
- Driving for results
- Analytical thinking
- Cross team interacting and communication with impact
- Empowering people
How To Apply
- Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
- If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
- Phone: 015 888 036
- Email: [email protected]
#1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years