- Participate in project demand analysis, technical scheme selection, complete architecture design, database design and coding implementation.
- Comply with the team’s code specifications and write easy-to-read, easy-to-maintain,high-quality, and efficient code.
- Focus on cutting-edge technologies and determine better technical solutions based on business.
- Prevent technical risks, build a high-availability architecture, ensure system safety and stability, and ensure project quality.
- Cooperate with the operation and maintenance department structure and realize the operation and maintenance management system to realize the automation of part of the operation and maintenance work, and a certain understanding of the operation and maintenance work is required.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer related majors, more than three years of PHP development experience, and PHP optimization experience;
- Have high concurrency, high availability system or large-scale website design and development experience;
- Understand various caching technologies, have tuning and performance optimization capabilities, and have actual project experience;
- Have a certain understanding of front-end technology and be able to independently complete the development of front-end pages;
- Symphony/Laravel/Yii/Zend framework is familiar with at least one of them, and Symfony4 framework used in actual projects is preferred;
- Familiar with MySQL, able to design database independently, and have certain experience in troubleshooting and performance optimization;
- Familiar with LNMP/LAMP operation and maintenance architecture, experience in Nginx configuration optimization, Nginx extension development experience, Docker orchestration experience is preferred;
- Golang/Python language developers are preferred;
- Work experience or deep understanding of server operation and maintenance is preferred;
How To Apply
- Address The Fortune Tower near Olympia Mall
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor degree
- Experience 2-5 Years