- Develop and implement marketing strategy to meet established sales and market shares target.
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy.
- Responsible for driving and developing marketing campaigns for the brands, managing brand’s profitability and A&P budgeting, growing brand volume share growth and tracking all key brand health tracking indicators.
- Responsible for brand communications that cover ATL national campaigns and new brand visual for through-the-line development and channel visibility.
- Responsible for key relations with ATL, media, digital and PR agencies, external media partners and key internal stakeholders within organization. Main ATL focus is on Print, TV, Cinema, Radio, Outdoor and Digital.
- Research and analyse the marketplace and target consumer to proactively respond to changing customer demands, market trends and gain insights on the consumer.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary as related to brand development and performance.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans.
- Be the brand advocate through promoting and educating the internal audience on the brand initiatives, programs, values, attributes etc.
- Provide support in Corporate Relations, Corporate Communications, CSR matters
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Sale & Marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing/ Brand management
- Knowledge of market research and analysis
- Knowledge of business models and strategy
- Good computer literature: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good speaking and writing in English
- Ability to think creatively and indicatively
- Good time management and leadership skill
- Good problem-solving skill
- Attended to detail and mature
- Able to work independent and as a team
How To Apply
- Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
- If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CVfirst and employers will review your CV online.
- Address #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negociable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years