• Support utility engineer on daily utility operation.
• Make sure smooth utilities supply from day-to-day operation
• Carry out maintenance works with suppliers and engineering team.
• Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair for mechanical and electrical systems
• Good knowledge in air compressor system, cooling tower system, water treatment plant, waste water treatment plant, electrical system, power generator, and building facilities.
• Working day: 6 days per week (8 hours per day)
• Meal and Travelling Allowance
• Bonus depend on company performance
• Accidental Insurance
• Clothing Allowance
• Other benefits compliance by Labor Law ( NSSF , Seniority Pay etc.)
• Degree or Higher diploma in mechanical and electrical engineering from a recognized university or polytechnic or equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 0-3 years of responsible experience in building utilities, especially in electricity, water and air conditioner
• Hands on working experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of utilities systems.
• Basic knowledge of electrical & instrument fundamentals and mechanical principle
• Understand electrical single line diagram
• Have good personality
• Attention to detail
• Be responsible and enthusiastic
How To Apply
Interested individuals meeting above requirements should send their CVs, covering letter and study record (Transcript) through e-mail address at [email protected] and contact number 069 897 277.
- Address #43, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Experience 0- 2 Years