- Develop & Expand new business segment (Industry)
- Able to identify new potential and business opportunity.
- Able to plan & develop strategy for sales team.
- Maintain good relationship with the key customer.
- Able to participate in tenders and tender submission on time.
- Responsible for managing and addressing customer complain and resolved the issue.
- Manage and develop Chinese market segment.
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and yearly sales target set by company
- Other tasks assigned by top management.
- Working 5.5 Days/week
- Competitive Salary
- Public Holiday, Special Leave & Sick Leave
- Annual Leave 18 Days
- Yearly Salary Increment
- Comes from a managerial or supervisory role.
- Working experience in related field min 5 (years) above
- Able to travel domestically
- Able to Read, Write and Speak Chinese
- Experience from Construction industry, Steel or Metal, Paint or coating, Building materials is prefer.
- Able to read and write English is a must(Intermediate level)
- With excellent communication skill.
- Has excellent communication skill.
- Result orientation and can deal with different levels of people.
- Able to relocate and work in Cambodia.
- Reports directly to Country manager/Director.
- Able to work Independently
- Possessed a valid driving license
How To Apply
Interested candidate, pls submit your CV via email; [email protected] or send me by Telegram: https://t.me/nipponpaintcambodia
- Address Building, 7th Floor #51, ST 271, Sangkat Phsar Derm Thkov, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years