- Provide and analyze plant performance tracking
- Support overall Plant process inclusive of planning, approval process, funding release and performance tracking to assure streamline operation with optimum efficiencies.
- Establish and ensure to have the completed and very accurate Plant planning (i.e. latest estimated, outlook, budget, 4 years financial planning) and ensure that all are align with company strategy and business plan.
- Support Financial planning and Analysis manager in the development and implementation of ad-hoc tasks.
- Support other assignment as assigned.
- CMIC provide very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job based in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits. We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term and good career development opportunities within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree of Financial or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Financial or accounting background or other related field. Ability to use an ERP system (SAP) is preferred
- Computer proficient in Ms Office, SAP is an advantage
- Language: Good English written and spoken
- Team working ability, build relationship with internal and external stakeholder
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Tel: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451
Email: [email protected]
- Address Anina Building 2nd Floor, No.240, Street 271,Phnom Penh,Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years