- Principal accountabilities :
- Answer calling phone from clients or customers.
- Prepare other orders of clients or customers when they call to order food.
- Check and prepare orders for clients and call to restaurants to order food.
- Solve any problems with clients, delivery staffs and restaurant when any problems happened
- Learning on location around city and understanding of charging delivery fee from clients.
- Other task assigned by assistant call center manager.
- Graduate 12 grade or university students
- Able to contact by English language both speaking and writing.
- To be patient and flexible in position
- Like to learn and challenge with setting up new dept.
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer $200-$500
- Qualification Bachelor Degree