To prepare and package embossed card and iBanking parcels as well as administer card deliveries to customers in an accurate and timely manner following the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify and follow up on any missing/incomplete parcel card reports with line supervisor or relevant stakeholders to ensure completeness and smooth processing of card/iBanking.
- Publish envelop for embossed card and iBanking following the verified parcel card report and physical embossed card/iBanking to ensure error free publication.
- Request card accessories and keep tracking with report of accessories utilized for card packaging.
- Package embossed cards/iBanking and accessories into the published envelop ready to be sent to customers.
- Arrange and sort the parcel card/iBanking into the correct classification determined by the Bank’s guidelines and reports provided by supervisor to ensure effective administration and smooth processing of the card/iBanking to customers.
- Verify, count and accept the parcel card/iBanking before and after handling with carrier agent(s) to timely update the status and solve card delivery inquiries/losses/breaks.
- Verify acceptance form filled by customers from carrier agent(s) with parcel card report to ensure no loss and fully keeping track of all card/iBanking deliveries.
- Validate information and specimen filled in acceptance form by customers to ensure no errors or delivery to wrong recipients and lower risk associated with it.
- Scan and upload the correct/valid acceptance form filled by customers into the Bank’s system and update each card/iBanking delivery status.
- Send the invalid acceptance form to Customer Support team to take further action to deliver to customers.
- Take further action to deliver the pending card/iBanking following the Bank’s guidelines and ensure the stock of the embossed card/iBanking are properly kept and reported.
- Handle delivery issues such as losses, breaks, errors, or delays by cooperating with all internal and external stakeholders and/or escalate complex issues to higher authority.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Undergraduate or fresh graduate in Administration or relevant field.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank Software.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Excellent administration, reporting and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage time.
- Good customer services and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through [email protected].
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years