- Job Description:
Control cash account and account receivable from sale in/out door, do invoice and reporting to store supervisor and accountant
- Responsibility List
- Control Cash Accounts
- Collect deposit from customers based on Sales Order
- Collect cash for Account Receivable based on statement approved by Branch Accountant and Branch Manager
- Pay Account Payable approved by Branch Accountant and Branch Manager
- When necessary, make bank deposit and withdraw approved by Branch Manager
- Prepare daily cash flow report
- Perform daily cash counts at the end of each day
- File all approved document in assigned folder
- Perform product knowledge training on a daily routine (part of staff internal growth plan)
- Perform selling & providing customer service.
- Solve issue with minimal supervision.
- Maintaining a clean and organized clean work space.
- Working Hours and Compensation
- work time: 7:30am – 5:30am (Mon-Sun)have day off one day/week and 4day/months
- Uniform Business casual
- Annual Trip
- Annual Leave
- Incentive Bonus
- At least one-year experience in position sale or related filed
- Bachelor degree in Business administration majoring in marketing or business-related field.
- Be able to work under pressure for sale target.
- Communication skills in speaking/Writing English.
- Knowledge of computer literacy (Microsoft office word, Power point, Excel)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Very patience, Flexible, Honest and Friendly
- Other tasks by Store Manager
How To Apply
- Address #353 ABC, Mao Tse Tong Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Depo1, Khan Toul Kork, Capital of Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer $200-$350
- Qualification High School
- Experience 0- 2 Years