- Provide general information about the department to students
- Receive payment from students and prepare daily cash reconciliation report
- Receive and coordinate inquiries, requests, suggestions or complaints from students, vendors, lecturers and other stakeholders to appropriate senior position in charge
- Assist stock controller, cashier, AR accountant team, and other colleagues in the department
- Report issues to senior staff or management of the department.
- Perform other tasks assigned by senior staff and management of the department
- Basic English
- Basic computer skill
- At least Year-two student in finance and accounting
- Possible to work 6 days/ week and 8 hours/ day
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address No. 64, Street 108, Wat Phnum Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years