- Perform production assignment according to plan
- Operate production chain accurately
- Guarantee controlled devices well-operated before putting into work
- Operate the manufacture correctly.
- Monitor production process to make sure the systems work properly, have to notice if there is anything abnormal during the process.
- Report to Shift leader immediately all abnormal cases which cannot resolved by yourself.
- Test and adjust production batch according to standards.
- Clean factory and equipment properly as regulations.
- Prepare materials, check quantity and quality of the materials before processing
- Take note, send daily operation report to production shift leader
- Participate in activities to improve and enhance productivity
- Support Shift leader during production process
- Abide and strictly obey rules, regulations and culture of the Company (about labor protection, fire safety, production safety…)
- Perform other tasks assigned by Shift leader operate extrusion machine, tablet press machine….
- Degree in Engineering / Diploma in Technology
- 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing sector
- Microsoft Office programs
- English written and spoken good
How To Apply
Tel: 092 166 606 / 010 766 606
Email: [email protected]
- Address 51 Street, Oudong, Kampong Speu province, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years