- Assist DBM to measure and motior the DT input and output factors (actions and deviverables) on a daily and monthly basis.
- Report on daily/monthly to DBM/SDTs
- Track stock in and out of Cold drink, communicate adjustments if necessary
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of DT to optimise resources and priorities spending
- Reports and tracking of Sanitation, installation, fixed assets, outlets update include equipment status, event and call out allowance, monitor PRNs for on time delivery wit procurement.
- Post Graduate,1 year in similar role
- Able to speaking and writing English
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Effective, positive and energetic attitude
- Innovative and systematic person capable of cooperating across the functions
- Ability to communicate clearly – Strong presentations skills
- Solid analytical skills and planning/organizing skills
- Ability to decipher numbers logically
- High sense/level of organizing and structuring
How To Apply
- Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
- If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CVfirst and employers will review your CV online.
- Phone: 015 888 036
- Email: [email protected]
#1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years