- Find the potential location for foodpanda’s new city branch
- Take ownership of the launch of a new segment
- To establish, maintain and manage good relationship with the customers, vendors, and prospects and be committed to delivery of the highest level of service
- Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders’ fleet
- Hire, train and develop local team of cashiers, delivery captains, couriers and others
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of riders and dispatchers
- Coordination with cross functional departments to ensure full spectrum of smooth launch (marketing, operations, sales and finance)
- Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
- Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques (SQL)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in operations and management
- High level of independence, self-confidence and responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask
- This role is based in Province
- Cambodian native only with proficiency in English
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidate please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our pandas are hungry to meet you, and will be reviewing your CV to get back to you asap!
What we offer
- Steep learning curve
- Friendly and good working culture
- International, caring, hard-working and fun colleagues!
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- To follow Cambodian and International laws
- Salary range: Competitive base salary, plus variable with no ceiling!
- Address Building No.88, Street 384, Tuol Svay Prey Ti Pir Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years