- Use survey data of existing ground and design to plot plan/profile and cross section, grading drawing.
- Prepare, monitor and control overall master layout plan of project.
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects such as drainage system, road and dikes.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil designer to ensure that they conform to design concepts
- Have knowledge and experience over topographic survey, design level of cut/fill.
- Explain drawings to construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Calculation volume of cut and fill
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments
- Ability to read design drawing and specification
- Another task assigned by manager.
- A Degree Civil Engineering
- Knowledge in Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Microsoft office (Word and Excel), and surveying works is a must
- Be capable working in any situation
- Must able written spoken English and Khmer
- Computer proficiency
- Flexible, smart, willing learn skills teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure as limited short time to complete the project.
- Good interpersonal, organizational communication skills
- Highly for completion accuracy within deadline
- Initiate strongly committed the team and independently well teamwork
HOW TO APPLY
Tel: 017 617 817 / 098 878 999
Noted: Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for HR-Manager)
Application must be in PDF or MS Word format not to exceed 2MB size
The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok San_HR-Manager_CV.pdf)
- Experience 0- 2 Years