- Serves under the authority of the study clinical investigator from Battambang hospital
- Be in liasion with IPC in a clinical reseach study on antibiotic resistance
- Visit emergency and medical wards from Battambang Hospital to identify partients eligible for the study
- Be in liasion with clinician to ensure inform consent and Case-report form completely filled.
- Complete questionnaires with study participants, and organize patient study document
- Perform qualty control during the conduct of the study : verification of documents and data
- Handle queries generated and transmitted by the data-manager in IPC Phnom Penh
- Select with IPC and contact the patient eligible for Work Package 2 study (house visit and patient’s environmental sample collection)
- Perform other tasks related to Clinical Research Assistant duties assigned by Battambang hospital clinical investigator.
- Cambodian nationality
- Language required: Khmer and English or French
- Based in Battambang
- Beginning as soon as possible
- Experienced in hospital work, preferably Doctor or Phamacist or Nurse
- Proficiency in Khmer and English and/or French
- Good team work
- Good in communication, meticulous, autonomous
- Computer literary : Word, Excel, Power Point and Social networking.
- Willing to learn
How To Apply
Tel: 092 777 665
Email: [email protected]
- Address #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree