Position: Communications Intern
Reporting to: Managing Director
Contract type: Fixed Term – 6 months intern contract with possible extension)
Salary: Stipend only
Expected starting date: 1 February 2022
PS Digitalization Co., Ltd. is a legally registered management consulting firm offering consultation services to various industries in the establishment of internal controls system particularly digital accounting system of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
PS Digitalization believes that human resources are key success factor for our firm. We also believe that Gen Z play key role in the digital economy; hence, our firm opens internship opportunities to young and dynamic talents who are looking for new experiences in an independent working environment.
PS Digitalization is seeking a Communications Intern for a period of 6 months with possible extension to full- or part-time job. The Communications Intern is part of the back-office function team who will directly support various clients operating in various industries for the effective and efficient communications and administrative supports on PS Digitalization website and their client’s, social media, designing and outreach activities.
- Salary: Stipend only
- Main Duties
Creativity and designing
- Produce visual work on creating designs for business development packages, including print material, brochures, banners and signs to support product branding of the company and their clients;
- Work with clients to gather and define requirements, then establish a host of ideas, select the best ones and present them to the other members of the team and to clients;
- Communicate with team and clients to keep them up-to-date with key milestones.
Social media and advertising
- Source relevant information for the production of social media content of the company and clients;
- Develop awareness raising materials such as banners and infographic tools in reaching to a broader audience via social media posts;
- Create communications products for specific projects as and when required.
- Create contents and designs to company website;
- Check regularly the resources and updates on the company’s website and provide support in drafting content and preparing creative to ensure all the contents are uploaded on the site;
- Cross-check accessibility of website menu, content, search engine, and visuals across pages and sources in case of any inaccessibility.
- Male or Female;
- Completed or undertaking academic degree in Media/Communications;
- Knowledge of digital illustration software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop to create the finished products;
- Demonstrate the ability to create innovative and visually appealing design;
- Experience in composing content and using of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.);
- Experience in creating visual content such as infographic, graph, presentation, evite, etc.
- Good understanding on the branding and website functionality;
- Good command of English/Khmer communication both speaking and writing.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to write a cover letter and attach the latest CV then submit through email: [email protected] or telegram 012329993 by January 14, 2022.
- Address #3A, Street P11, Chip Mong The Parkland Sen Sok, Phnom Penh Thmey, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer 150$
- Qualification • Male or Female; • Completed or undertaking academic degree in Media/Communications; • Knowledge of digital illustration software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop to create the finished products; • Demonstrate the ability to create innovative and visually appealing design; • Experience in composing content and using of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.); • Experience in creating visual content such as infographic, graph, presentation, evite, etc. • Good understanding on the branding and website functionality; • Good command of English/Khmer communication both speaking and writing.
- Experience 0- 2 Years