Compensation and Benefits:
- Ensure the company maintains competitive, cost-effective compensation programs to attract, motivate and retain team members.
- Set the company pay structure and benefits offerings
- Participate in and/or conduct relevant salary surveys to collect wage information, analyze market trends and benchmark company position.
- Responsible for the daily administration of all benefit plans, including but not limited to eligibility, enrollment, changes and termination of benefits.
- Propose other benefits if it is deemed necessary to retain and motivate employees.
- Write up suggestion when proposing a new benefit program and submit it to H.R Director.
- Advise Management on resolving benefit issue.
- Evaluate job positions for classification, status and salary requirements.
- Ensure that payroll processes of the group company are accurate and within time frame.
- Propose for employee and management retreat program in order to improve employee engagement and working productivity
- Monitor the process of NSSF of employee with NSSF department
- Be a good facilitator to facilitate the claims for employees
- Review the notice period of resigned staffs and prepare final salary for them
- Monitor Group Personal Accident Insurance of insured employees working in the project
- Monitor the vehicles and motorbike of company to make sure all of them are in good condition.
- Manage Drivers by guiding them to drive carefully, to abide by the traffic law and to regularly check the car before travelling.
- Ensure the proper record of Vehicle and Motorbike usage.
- Manage hygiene of the company through supervising cleaners to clean all areas in the company premise.
- Deal with Labor Inspector regarding labor law compliance
- Work with Ministry of Labor to request for quota of usage of foreign employees
- Ensure that all foreign employees possess work permit, employment book, valid visa and other documents required by Cambodia Labor Law
- Supervise the usage of office supply and equipment.
- Supervise receptionists to ensure that they have good receptionist skills including telephone and customer handling.
- Monitor security guards and address the issues which may arise
- Monitor office equipment and take prompt action to get it repaired when necessary Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year working experience in Human Resource Management
- 3-year working experience in Management Level
- Knowledgeable in Cambodian labor law
- Proficiency with commonly used Ms. Office, power point, MS Word and excel.
- Initiatives to propose any benefit program which can motivate employees.
- Good at market research and proposal writing
- Sound understanding of pay structure and benefit trend in the market
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Good at communication skills
- Positive, high commitment, Attention to detailed, dynamic, able to work under high pressure with specific timeline.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh #A5, La Seine, Diamond Island, Tonle Bassac commune, Chamkarmon district, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years