- Identify the risks the company faces and advice on them,
- Design the controls and implement them to prevent the
risks the company may face,
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of the control to the
- Resolve the Compliance difficulties and advice the
business on the rules and regulations,
- Make sure weekly and monthly report required by SECC are
on time submitted,
- Keep track on renewal list of and extend Approved Person
Training, DR License and CCP & DB License as set in Prakas
and Annual Declaration at MoC,
- File reports, announcements, forms, agreements and other
documents related to Compliance Department,
- Develop and implement revisions, forms, notices and
procedures and monitoring processes for compliance with
the company and related regulations,
- Observe staff’s day-to-day operation based on their SOPs,
- Be updated with Derivative Instruments Information from
SECC, other DBs and CCPs,
- Interpret documents from Khmer into English and/or vice
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master degree in Law, preferably specializing in Labor Law
and other commercial-related laws.
- An Attorney-at-Law who has duly registered with the Bar
Association of Cambodia is a plus.
- A minimum of two years experiences applying the Labor Law
by providing training, advice etc.
- Good analytical and thinking skills and legal research
- Good knowledge on Cambodian Labor Law, the Labor Dispute
Resolution process and the National Social Security Fund.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally in
Khmer and English both in writing and speaking.
- Be able to communicate effectively with people at
- Be able to manage different tasks with the same deadlines.
- Have good facilitation and training skills.
- Familiar with MS Offices, Ms. Outlook, Ms. Publisher,
- Be a proactive, creative and good team player.
- Be able to work without or with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in challenging environment and long hour.
How To Apply
093 80 52 38 / 023 22 7777/092 615 337
8/F, Golden Tower, No. 166, Street 215, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer $200-$500
- Qualification Master Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years