- Conducting routine inspections of facilities and constructions.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures and building as necessary.
- Skills in plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and air conditioning system maintenance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Eager to learn new things, flexible and possess a can-do attitude
- Able to accept challenges and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly, confident and communicative
- Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Open mind & team work mind
- Be able to work overtime (until late in the night) or holiday in emergency situations such as equipment failure
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address No. 64, Street 108, Wat Phnum Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years