• Provide exceptional, courteous, friendly service to guests.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the property and its amenities, as well as special events on and near the property.
• Receive and Respond to all guest and interdepartmental requests via telephone and email in a prompt and professional manner.
• Exhibit excellent telephone etiquette skills.
• Dispatch service order and requests to respective team members and maintain effective communication with the team and other departments.
• Maintain Guest Profiles completely and accurately to ensure outstanding customer service
• Respond and anticipate guests’ requests and inquires courteously and promptly
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information at all times.
• Relieve management of administrative matters and routine day to day clerical activities
• Provide necessary administrative support to the department and ensure that the office is operated in a professional manner
• Assist and support in documents translation and memo preparation in both Chinese & English.
• Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards at all times.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of 6 months to 1-year casino and customer service experience.
• Degree holder or Diploma in related discipline.
• Proven ability to work remotely and independently.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Ability to communicate and read in Chinese, Korean or Japanese preferred.
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to multi-task.
How To Apply
- Address Sangkat 04, Preah Sihanouk
- Experience 0- 2 Years